Reporting to: Treasury Supervisor
Job Purpose: TEMPORARY POSITION!!! Accurate and timeous processing of payments and Refunds daily.
Location: Woodstock, Cape Town
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Under the management / direction of the Treasury Supervisor, you will have the following responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Effective tracking of the suspense account using the suspense dashboard to highlight any anomalies. Matric with accounting passing subject
- Matching schedules to payments for allocation to Matters.
- Screen refund and prepare documents for payment.
- Ensure all refunds are paid and processed on the matters.
- Suspense item processing(Allocation, Removal)
- Filing of hard copies of refund payments.
- Aid with tracing and matching of all unreconciled bank recon items
- Ad Hoc duties as requested by management.
- Matric with accounting passing subject
- Basic financial background.
- High level of competency in Microsoft excel.
- A minimum of 2 years Treasury experience
- Basic level of competency in SQL
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED (KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES):
- Problem solving skills and initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature.
- Numeracy and sound technical skills
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Fast learner and ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Assertive and good understanding of the financial services industry
- Excellent communication skills and team player
You will be required to work a maximum of 45 hours per week.
Monday to Friday: You will be required to work from 08:00am - 17:00pm.
This appointment will be made in line with the Nimble Group Employment Equity plan.