Reporting to: Customer Care Team Manager
Job Purpose: To asses and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints by telephone, email or other media to ensure that customer enquiries are resolved efficiently and that TCF principles are maintained at all times.
Location: Woodstock, Cape Town
Key Performance Areas
Under the management / direction of the Operations Manager, the Team Manager will have the following responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Management of performance against set targets;
- Act as point of escalation for queries and complaints
- Ensuring understanding of the business and legislative requirements
- Full staff management
- Any ad-hoc duties
- A minimum of 2 years’ Inbound Customer Care experience within a call centre, maintaining query queues
- English language proficiency and one other South African language
- Intermediate to Advanced Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High integrity and commitment (Doing what you said you were going to do, by the time you said you would do it)
- Ability to demonstrate empathy toward customer issues
- Ability to deal with irate customers
- A high level of emotional maturity
- Analytical thinking
- Customer service driven
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong administrative discipline, organization and planning skills
- Compliance and self-management
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to think on your feet and use initiative
- Ability to listen actively and provide feedback
- A pro-active team player – works well in a team and contributes to the team success
- Basic salary + incentive earnings based on performance
- Benefits at the full cost to the Employer;
- Funeral Cover (at the full cost of the employer)
- Life Cover (at the full cost of the Employer)
- Disability Cover (at the full cost of the Employer)
- Medical Cover (at the full cost of the employer , after successful completion of the probation period)
- Subsidized School fees towards your child schooling at Nimble Peak Child EduCare (ages: 3 months – 5 years)
Mondays – Fridays: You will be required to work a maximum of 9 hours per day (in the week that you do not work a Saturday) and a maximum of 8 hours per day (in the week that you are working a Saturday) shifted between the times of 07:00 and 20:30 as agreed by management.
Saturdays: You will be required to work a maximum of 6 hours per day on a maximum of 2 Saturdays per month shifted between the times of 08:00 and 14:00 as agreed by management.
Applications Close: 12 February 2021
Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for interviews.
This appointment will be made in line with the Nimble Group Employment Equity plan.